750 CFM Performer Series carburetor
Edelbrock 1411 carburetor has the ability to handle the demands of everyday driving and can still deliver the performance you want. It is unaffected by engine backfires because there are no power valves to blow out. The Edelbrock 1411 uses metering rods to transition between circuits and these rods can be changed in seconds without removing the carburetor or draining any fuel. And once a Performer carburetor is tuned, it stays tuned. That means you get consistent performance. The lightweight two-piece aluminum body of the Edelbrock 1411 resists warping and is compatible with blended fuels.
* Electric choke, non EGR
* Calibrated for economy with performance, 2% leaner than an Edelbrock 1407
Shipping from warehouses in the U.S. and Canada!
Performance Parts has over 20 warehouses in the U.S. and Canada so you can get your parts duty free! Call for availability.
International Shipping now available!
We now are shipping to customers Worldwide! Choose your country.
|The Pro Recommends this part be used for the following applications:|
| Chevy 396-454 Big Block Oval Port
|1969-1995 Ford 351 W
Note: This part is only assumed to function properly for the given engine and performance level
IF the whole package is purchased. Mis-matching parts may DECREASE your engine's performance.
- Edelbrock Performer Series Square Bore Carburetors
- Performer Series Carburetors carry a 90 warranty from date of purchase.
- Edelbrock Performer Series aluminum carbs are calibrated to match Edelbrock manifolds for a no-hassle combination. These square-bore carbs are available in two calibration options; one for maximum fuel economy, the other tuned richer for modified engines.
- These dependable carbs are made of durable components with no power valves to blow. Their 2-piece design, with no gaskets below their fuel level, means no leaks and easy adjustments without taking the carb off the engine.