EFI Base Only for LS7
• Port size-2.49" height x 1.21" wide
• Mounting flange gasket type-standard ls3 molded o-ring
• Plenum top gasket type-3/32" round o-ring cord
• Runner length-6.50", as-cast runner cross-sectional area-tapered 4.25" to 2.77 in²
• Plenum-top-mounting fabrication flange available
These parts should be used for the following applications: Racing/Performance/Street Rodder where hood restrictions are NOT a consideration.
The Holley GM LS7 Modular Hi–Ram Intake Manifold is introduced as a cost effective alternative to fabricated sheet–metal for high–performance applications where induction system height is not limited. Coupling this Hi–Ram intake with the high flowing LS7 style cylinder heads has outstanding potential for N/A and forced induction applications at a budget–minded cost. Aggressive, bold, race–bred styling will make bad intentions clear for drag race, muscle car, marine, off–road, sandrails, pulling trucks, track, street–rod applications and more!
• The base is designed to be modular in configuration to accept a wide range of carbureted and EFI tops and to be attractive to builders and fabricators as the foundation for custom induction systems.
• Runner length and the tapered cross–section designed to perform well for a wide range of engine configurations
• EFI fuel rails are machined for –8AN O–ring Fittings with passages large enough to accommodate high fuel flows and dampen pressure pulsations in the fuel system and come standard with EFI Hi–Ram kits.
• Cast aluminum construction.
• Intended for use on N/A or forced induction engines in the 6.0 to 7.0+ liter range, max power at 7000–8000+RPM.
Not Auto Parts... Performance Parts!
Shipping from warehouses in the U.S. and Canada!
Performance Parts has over 20 warehouses in the U.S. and Canada so you can get your parts duty free! Call for availability.
International Shipping now available!
We now are shipping to customers Worldwide!