Signpast 06811 Husky Shield - Clear
- Clear urethane film paint protection system protects hood surfaces from rocks, bugs, and scratches
- Unlike bug shields, Husky Shield provides invisible protection for your truck or SUV
- You can remove Husky Shield without damage to your paint
- Protects without the need of drilling or the use of fasteners
- Kit protects front area of hood and door edges
- Covered by the Husky Shield Protection Warranty
Protect your truck or SUV investment with Husky Shield. More than a bug shield, it's the first clear paint protection system that goes on so easily that anyone can do it in the driveway. Designed to protect your vehicle's value in two ways. First, it protects your hood leading edge from bugs, rocks, and other road hazards that often chip or scratch hoods. Secondly, Husky Shields allows the surface paint to age naturally, so there is no difference in covered and uncovered areas. No special care is required, just wash and wax your car like you always have. Each kit includes bonus Husky Shield door trim pieces for door edge protection as well.
The PowerandPlay.com team has used the Husky Shield on our vehicles and have seen them to be easy to install and completely invisible. We have experienced no yellowing, lifting, or bubbling sometimes seen in older film systems. We can heartily recomment Husky Shield.
Note: Husky Shield requires an Install Kit for proper installation. Order part number above, changing the last digit to 9 for a Husky Shield with installation kit or order one of the following installation kits; 07999 - Install Kit for 1 to 2 shields, 07994 - 24 oz. Install Kit for 15 + shields.
Shipping from warehouses in the U.S. and Canada!
Performance Parts has over 20 warehouses in the U.S. and Canada so you can get your parts duty free! Call for availability.