• Reinforces The OEM Tie Rods
• No Cutting Or Welding Required
• Installs In Less Than One Hour
• CNC-Machined Heavy-Duty Steel Construction
• Tough Powder Coated Finish
Ready Lift 67-3156 Tie Rod Kit
• Used to strengthen the slender OEM tie rods
• Finish: black powder coated
• CNC-machined heavy-duty steel construction
• Installs in less than one hour, no cutting or welding required
• Designed specifically for the Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500 "Classic," 2WD and 4WD 6-lug (Year 1999-07), Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra 2500 HD, 2WD and 4WD 8-lug (Year 2000 and up), and Hummer H2 8-lug (Year 2003-09)
• No alignment necessary upon completion if installed correctly
The Ready Lift 67-3156 Tie Rod Kit is a reinforcement kit designed specifically for your Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500 "Classic," 2WD and 4WD 6-lug (Year 1999-07), Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra 2500 HD, 2WD and 4WD 8-lug (Year 2000 and up), or Hummer H2 8-lug (Year 2003-09). The Ready Lift 67-3156 greatly increases the strength of the OEM tie rods which can bend or break under force from heavy wheels and tires. The tie rod sleeves have a heavy duty steel construction with a black powder coated finish, so they can take the abuse. You can install the Ready Lift 67-3156 in less than one hour with no cutting or welding and, if installed correctly, there is no alignment necessary upon completion. So, with a mission to provide a quality product designed and manufactured to give the customer exactly what they want without compromising the vehicle ride quality, the Ready Lift 67-3156 Tie Rod Kit is another great product from Ready Lift.
Shipping from warehouses in the U.S. and Canada!
Performance Parts has over 20 warehouses in the U.S. and Canada so you can get your parts duty free! Call for availability.
International Shipping now available!
We now are shipping to customers Worldwide! Choose your country.